Pathway to Financial Freedom Program
Learn how to get more from your money using a holistic approach to Personal Finance. Educate and empower yourself regarding your money!
The course comes with Guidebook, Thought Activities, Presentation Slides, and session video lessons.
Registration button below - let's get started!
What’s preventing you from
getting more from your money?
“I don’t have the time”
“I don’t know where to start”
“I don’t have any extra money so why even bother?”
“I don’t know who to trust”
“I don’t like the sales pitch that is typically associated with the process”
“I just want to learn from someone that has an experienced, objective viewpoint.”
If any of this rings true for you,
then this course is for you!
I provide an unbiased, holistic approach that will educate and empower you regarding personal finance and money! You will learn what you need to know based on my 30+ years of experience, education, and credentials.
My sole objective is to prepare you to successfully manage any money-related challenge you will face in life. I do not sell investment or insurance products. Instead, I teach and coach you to gain control of your financial future and make it happen!
The course is an on-demand, online course that you take at your own pace. It includes five modules encompassing 12 sessions, each lasting between 15-30 minutes in length. All content is easy to understand and simple to follow.
To help you better understand the material or provide you with a source of accountability to keep you on track, you can opt for one-one coaching sessions with me, at a discounted cost.
A Guidebook with Thought Activities complements each session that will help you better understand the concepts and create your own plan in the process.
Upon completion of the course, you will have created your own plan for achieving financial freedom. You will be empowered to implement it on your own or be prepared to work more effectively with other professionals to make it happen.
What the Course Covers:
Module 1 – Discover & Declare
- Discover what money means to you and its purpose in your life
- Identify your “money scripts” and money behaviors
- Create and declare your personal financial goals
Module 2 – Assess & Assign
- Create a plan for your cash flow (aka Budget)
- Properly manage credit & debt
- Assess your financial “health” through your financial statements, ratios, and credit score
Module 3 – Gather & Grow
- Realize why you need to invest and its long-term advantages
- Assess your tolerance for investment risk and how to control it
- Distinguish between investment “products” and select those that are right for you
- Create an investment strategy to help attain your goals while allowing you to “sleep well at night.”
- Develop a successful, low-cost diversified portfolio to meet your needs
- Discover the best resources to use to get started with investing
- Find resources to help you monitor your progress over time and make projections of “what if” scenarios
Module 4 – Pinpoint & Protect
- Recognize the role of risk management (aka insurance) in protecting your earning power and growing wealth
- Gain knowledge of the types of insurance and how to identify and cost-effectively purchase the types and amounts you need
- Identify the threat of Identity Theft and how to best protect against it
Module 5 – Engage & Endure
- Learn to manage your estate properly and what critical documents you need now
- Make sense of how to build a team of qualified professionals to help you implement your plan
- Develop an action plan to make it happen!
The course comes with Guidebook, Thought Activities,
Presentation Slides, and session video lessons.
It starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
Does lifetime access sound too good? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.