Career Coaching for Adults
If you are finding it tough to get out of bed every morning, if your “gut” tells you that you need a change, then it is time to invest in yourself. Learn how to align your purpose, your passions, and your paycheck to attain greater professional and personal satisfaction from your career - and realize greater earning power and a path to financial freedom in the process!
Pathway to Your “best fit” career:
- Assess your natural abilities, skills, interests, personal values, and other parameters through formal assessments that become the foundation of your “best fit” career
- Align your unique parameters and create your career vision that leads to the selection of “best fit” career options
- develop and implement a campaign to secure your “best fit” career
- Improve your position through ongoing reflection and transformation
Career Coaching will help you realize your full professional and personal satisfaction regarding your career. While you may feel trapped, frustrated, or unfulfilled in your current job, it is never too late to “reboot” your career path. There are always opportunities for those that can add value to organizations. The candidates that know themselves best, have the qualities matched to the opportunity, have the confidence to speak with authority, and can best articulate that “career vision” will be the candidates that win the day! Your career vision & plan is a way to separate yourself from the crowd.
Your career vision helps the potential employer(s) see what is unique about you and how you can contribute to their effort. It also lets you evaluate the potential employer(s) and opportunities based upon your “best fit” criteria, allowing you to efficiently target only the most promising and satisfying career opportunities for pursuit. Understanding how you best communicate, learn, solve problems and approach opportunities, your optimal work environment, and how your life purpose and passions relate to these abilities can make all the difference in securing your dream career. Career guidance and coaching require some hard work on your part. You will find out:
- Your unique combination of parameters including abilities, skills, interests, values, background, goals, personal style, and career experience (who you are);
- How your combination of parameters help you identify and select “best fit” career options (what you want to become), and
- Your purpose in life (what is important to you and the impact you desire to leave on the world).
While you determine the outcome, my professional guidance, wisdom, and “professional prodding” (aka support, encouragement, & accountability ) will keep you moving in a positive direction and towards realizing your career goal. Read more about the process through my blog posts here.
Step 1 – Assessment of Your Unique Parameters
- Natural Abilities
- + Custom Reports of Results
- + 2 hour Professional Debrief
Step 2 – Discovery & Creation of Career Vision
- Identify “Best Fit” Career Fields
- Custom Career Vision Statement & Development Plan
- 8 Live Facilitated Self Discovery Sessions + materials
Step 3 – Campaign To Secure Your “Best Fit” Career
- Creation of Resume & Online Profiles to Help Improve Success
- Interviewing Process & Follow-Up Activities
- Accountability/Support Partner for You
***Groups larger than 5 can contact us for custom pricing.***